Them Crooked Vultures-Them Crooked Vultures

Uued ja vanad plaadid, mis välja antud. Soovitan, ei soovita
wolffy

Them Crooked Vultures-Them Crooked Vultures

Postby wolffy » 12 Mar 2010, 09:08

[url][/urlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Them_Crooked_Vultures#Band_members

This review is from: Them Crooked Vultures (Audio CD)
Yes, I am a fan of QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, FOO FIGHTERS and LED ZEP. I even saw THEM CROOKED VULTURES in a terrific show in DC, prior to this release. That said, I still dropped this disc in the tray, hit play, and was prepared to skip tracks if they did not grab me in the first minute; it's a lame habit, but I do eventually listen to all discs in their entirety. This album had me mesmerized for 1 hour and 6 minutes. No skipping! It is extremely well crafted from start to finish. With Homme's haunting vocals, it does sound more like a QOTSA release than anything else, but many of the catchy songs are designed to highlight the considerable talents of his bandmates. Instant classic. Buy it now. Let's hope this is not just a side project for the performers.

Natuke maakeelt ka.
Kuna tegemist on supergrupiga siis kõige tähelepanuväärsemad nimed on kindlasti John Paul Jones,ex led Zeppelin ja Dave Grohl,ex Nirvana trummar ning Foo Fightersi frontman-laujla,seekord siis jälle trummidel.
Kogu nende maneer on väga karismaatiline ning peaks olema maiuspala raskema rokiliku bluusi fännidele.
Ka on juba olemas ka sämplid youtubes,kes viitsib tutvuda ning live esinemine Austinis,Texases[img][/imghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S9LBLt790ZU/Sv2G2tMsNAI/AAAAAAAAA0Q/F_dCCgAy8j8/s320/Them+Crooked+Vultures.jpg
What should and what should never be?

D-7

Re: Them Crooked Vultures-Them Crooked Vultures

Postby D-7 » 15 Mar 2010, 17:01

Mind Eraser, No Chaser on päris hea.

wolffy

Re: Them Crooked Vultures-Them Crooked Vultures

Postby wolffy » 17 Mar 2010, 16:01

Siin on ka lugude nimekiri.Sinu poolt mainitud lood on tõesti tähelepanuväärsed. Julgeksin veel tähelepanu juhtida loole Warsaw Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up.

Song Titles
1. No One Loves Me & Neither Do I 5:10
2. Mind Eraser, No Chaser 4:07
3. New Fang 3:48
4. Dead End Friends 3:15
5. Elephants 6:50
6. Scumbag Blues 4:26
7. Bandoliers 5:42
8. Reptiles 4:16
9. Interlude With Ludes 3:44
10. Warsaw Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up 7:50
11. Caligulove 4:55